With inflation out of control and food prices reaching new heights, you have to be creative these days to save a buck or two and still have a happy, healthy household!
Today beruby is sharing some great ways that you can save on your next trip to the grocers.
- Plan your meals in advance. Planning ahead can help you avoid impulse shopping and limiting your trips to the grocery store will help to save time and money.
- Check your newspapers for the items that are on sale for the week and try to design your weekly menu around a few choice and reduce prided items.
- Create a list so that you don’t spontaneously add impulse items to your cart.
- Bring a calculator and pay attention to multiple deal advertisements.
- Stock up on the items you need when they are at their lowest price but keep in mind they will probably go on sale again at another time. With that in mind, do you really think you need 12 cans of corn?
- Determine the way you can combine coupons with other deals such as store discounts, double coupons or buy one, get one free deals. Use grocery coupons at stores that have the items you need, already on sale.
- Pick up the Sunday newspaper! 75% of grocery coupons are hidden inside. You can also take advantage of the electric coupons that the store issues when you use your discount card. If you don’t have a card — what are you waiting for?
- Grocery stores also offer some of their best deals and printable coupons directly on their websites.
Use your beruby account to visit coupons.com and EARN $0.13 when you print them out!