Did you know that the scent of a perfume may very will be connected with an event that took place in your lifetime! In general there are five major classifications of perfume: Woody, Green, Floral, Fruity, and Oriental each having their own distinct smells which may reveal a little bit about your personality.
- Floral scents usually correspond to classically romantic, and feminine types. Floral fragrances are usually blended from soli flora composition, and floral smells are used widely in women’s perfumes.
- Green represents the more fresh, personal and natural scent. These fragrances, popular in the mid-20th century, are made from a substance called Galbanum, a scent inspired by freshly freshly cut grass.
- Oriental aromas represent sensuality and seductiveness, and often contain traces of amber. This type of perfume blends warmth and sensuality with the intention of creating an intoxicating, luxurious and charming smell.
- Fruity fragrances are fresh, and full with the scent of citrus fruit producing a refreshing effect. These aromas are popular, representing modernity, energy and originality.
- Woody perfumes are earthly, warm and soothing and often contain sandalwood or patchouli. These types of fragrances are fresh and intended to appeal to nature lovers.
Right now shop Perfumes.com and save 10% on your order when you sign up for future news and discounts PLUS receive and additional 10% in cashback savings when you use your beruby account!